Mwl: Ev. & Ps. SONGWA, MM. KAZI
SCRIPTURES: Heb 4:16, Proverbs 3: 3 - 4, 1 John 3: 21-22.
2. The Meaning of Mercy and Grace
3. The Work of Prayer of Mercy and its consequences
4. Benefits of Prayer for Mercy
5. The kind of help available to Grace through the Prayer of Mercy
Have you ever sat down and wondered the meaning of these two very popular words; namely Mercy and Grace?
Do you know what Mercy actually deals with in a believer's life? So does Grace deal with what matters in the believer's life?
Then; for more information follow me in this lesson. And God bless you so much.
02. THE MEANING OF MERCY AND GRACE
- It is the state of not receiving the punishment you deserve at all because of the evil, sin or wrongs committed in the past.
- It is God's final forgiveness that accompanies the abolition of appropriate punishment
- It's not getting what you deserve
- It's an apology
NOTE: Prayer of Mercy is basically a true repentance before God against the evil, sins and past wrongs, Ex 20: 1-4.
- It is given to the unworthy
- It is a state of being worthy, pleasing, and merciful to God (Favor and Spiritual Blessings of the Lord Jesus Christ.)
- Vure justification (cross work)
03. THE WORK OF PRAYER FOR MERCY AND ITS RESULTS
I. The work of the Prayer of Mercy;
(a) Cancellation of indictment; the state of removing the legitimacy of the devil to rule and enslave us, Col. 2:14
When you return to Jesus you are given righteousness and power John 1:12
(b) Gaining the courage of God's vessels 1 John 3: 21-22, Genesis 3: 8-19.
Characteristics of a Brave Man
Josh 1: 1-9, Sam 17: 8-47, Judges 14: 6, 19, 15: 4, 13, 15, 16: 3, 27
- Fearless person
- Confident, confident, courageous, confident person
- He is a brave, consistent, violent person (bold person)
The things that take away courage are; Isaiah 59: 1-4
- Our iniquities, sins and trespasses.
Note: The only thing that gives Satan pride and arrogance to torment and rule us is wickedness, sin and unrepentant sins, John 8:34, 42-44
So God implores you to repent and restore your courage and authority to defeat the enemy, Ezek 18: 21-23.
(c) Throwing Permission before: Proverbs 3: 3-4, Luke 2:52
- God - Good fellowship with God
- Humans - to be heard, recognized, enjoyed and respected.
Man loses favor before God and man; in the spirit world he is like a person who is covered with feces and gives off a foul odor. Even if a person has good ministry, gifts and good gifts if he loses only favor, he will never be accepted until he makes peace with God, Malachi 2: 3.
Be careful to protect the remnants - a good relationship with God and man so that you will not be smeared on your face - you will lose the favor.
(d) To give us a good mind before; Proverbs 3: 3-5, 24: 3-9, 1 Cor 15: 33-34
The Bible says a lot about the mind, that God has allowed us to use our minds but not to rely on them because the mind has an end.
The fruit of a good mind is; Proverbs 24: 3-6, 3: 13-20
- Wisdom (strength), knowledge (education).
- Comprehension (Skills and Skills)
Remember: The inheritance of the prudent is knowledge: but the foolishness of fools is folly, Proverbs 14:18
The key to understanding well between Mercy and Grace is that;
-Mercy's job is to address the BASIS of one's life, Ps 11: 3, that is, the past. Some may not remember it; these include all that other people have done as well as what you have done yourself.
-The background has the potential to hinder you ahead of the trip even if you can't finish the course; that is, fulfilling God's purposes and purposes in your life.
-Grace's job is to deal with BUILDING (Life) - 1Cor 3: 9-15, and things to come Heb 4:16 (see also Jer 1:10, Matt 13: 24-30, Matt 15: 13_)
04. BENEFITS OF APPROACHING GOD IN PRAYER OF MERCY
Heb 4:16 and Matt 5: 7
Profit is the positive fruit of something or something.
The following are some of the benefits:
(i) We Receive Mercy (Forgiveness) for What We Have Failed (Help for our failures)
(ii) We find Grace to help us in difficult times of need, 2 Cor 12: 9-10)
05. TYPES OF GRACE OBTAINED THROUGH PRAYER FOR MERCY
(i) Appropriate help
(ii) Divine up-timed help (Divine well-timed help)
Note: True repentance brings the Kingdom of God into one's life, Matt 4:17, 3: 2
Mwl: Mwinj & Mch. SONGWA, MM. KAZI