1. Marrying Someone because of Compassion.
• Marrying someone out of compassion is one of the wrong reasons. And it seems to be one stupid reason too.
• Married marriages based on mutual support or compassion are lifeless.
2. The Compassion of Self-Determination.
Getting married to a person for a reason that you are responsible to help him or her is unwise thing
It is good to feel sorry for someone and to feel that you have a responsibility to help him, but to marry him for that reason is clearly unwise.
3. Marriage Is More Valuable Than Compassionate Relationships.
Marriage is more precious than relationship-based sympathy
• Marriage is more valuable than relationships that are built on compassion.
Assume that if the partner has only six hours to live after marriage. So you will live in that ignorance for only six hours because otherwise you will live your whole life feeling the most stupid and miserable.
• That will be the reason for the breakup of the marriage because you will look worse before you get married.
4. Getting Married for Helping the Suffering Person.
Don't get married to a person because you have decided to help that person
If you want to change your partner, do it before marriage and not after marriage
• Do not marry someone just because you decide to help him or her because of some problem.
• For example, there are some people who will find a man who decides to marry a certain girl because where he lives they are harassing and torturing him so he decides to help him marry her so that he can live with her.
• This is similar to the absurdity of thinking that you will marry someone in the hope that you will change someone after you get married to match you, your religion or your culture.
• Remember that, making an effort to agree is not change, because the issue of marriage does not need to make a difference for anyone.
• If you want to change your partner do not wait to go and change him in. Make those changes before you go inside.
You are welcome to comment as we appreciate it | You are warmly welcomed to share your precious comments