Young people in teaching
1. The main function of a person with this type of sponge, as you know sponges, is to absorb water as soon as it is placed in water. It takes water from a bowl and transfers it to it.
2. This person is always in need, but never gives anything to you.
3. He is a person who uses other people's property and possessions for his own benefit and can never think or love to give his own to others.
4. He only wants him, he is the one to be given. When left unmanaged, they can be left astray and lose the right path.
5. He does not give offerings or tithes to the church or any wedding or community contributions. The word SINA to him is like the national anthem he sings whenever it is called today.
6. When he has something to do with it, he is the first to raise and demand donations even if it is strongly he will want to be donated or assisted again quickly without delay.
7. Sometimes you claim donations as if you are the lender but it is a help or donation that you claim strongly and negatively until it becomes a nuisance to the person who wants to donate or help him.
8. Sponge justifies the fact that she is poor so she agrees with good reasons not to give. (Excuses)
9. The Sponge Is Not Able To Hold The Absorbent Water In The Vessel
Often when a sponge sucks water from a container, if you take it out of the container it is not able to store the water it has absorbed from the container and store it, instead the water drips and disappears completely.
10. The exploiter has no Ability to take care of what he has absorbed from the people
This is how this Sponji man is, even if he earns money and property by exploiting others, they are often completely undeveloped people as they are not able to care for and own what they could absorb from others.
IF YOU ARE BLESSED SAY I AM BLESSED