Fearing God is to have fear (humble, be subjected to etc.) of Him.
• The Lord is prepared to meet with you and He meets with good deeds.
• The act of fearing Him is the act of Him to come to you and manifest His goodness in you.
I. THE RESULT OF FEARING GOD
1. The one who fears God will eat of the work of his hands.
• That’s why there is the gift of eating which is the tenth gift (Ecclesiastes 3:13)
• You will eat of the work of your hands, because God will see you, ”HE WILL RELEASE GOOD UPON YOU”
2. Your place will be good.
• God will keep working for you, even if there is bad situation in your street like epidemic diseases, witchcrafts etc. Lord will keep taking care of you and your neighbours will be amazed (Isaiah 3:10- tell the Born-again that they will be blessed). Blessed means righteous.
• When you walk, be confident and talk to yourself “I am blessed”, “I am not belonged to the wicked generation”
• When you depart from the wickedness, God invests to you His asset.
3. God will stand and fight for you
• When you fear God, He fights for you at the time of facing difficult circumstances (Psalms 68:1).
• Your victory is in the secret of fearing God. He sends angels to look after you.
“You are not alone when you fear God”
When you face trials, get to know that you are not alone “STAND FIRM IN THE MIDST OF TRIALS”
II. TWO TYPES OF SPITITUAL TESTS
1. The trials brought by the devil. When the devil brings trials, God comes and help us.
2. Temptations that you bring yourself. It is when you know the truth and go against it. Here you have to finish the rest by yourself.
• God does not work by chance, He works by purpose. He has the record of your life. Decide to be attached to the Lord.
“ASK YOURSELF, WHICH SIDE ARE YOU BELONGED TO?”
Prepared by Joseph Marego +255754334640